Recharge Your Home ListingJanuary 27, 2015
List Your Home This Winter … Here’s Why!February 9, 2015
Groundhog Day 2015 came and went … and Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. For Sun Valley, this means we have six more weeks of winter and more snow!
If last year was any indication, then we could be in for a rough month-and-a-half. After all, early 2014 was extremely cold for most of the country. But there are a few things you can do in your home to make life a little easier this winter. Here are some tips to help you survive the cold.
- Get crafty about storing and organizing your heavy winter clothing.
- In case of a winter blizzard, make sure your house is stocked with the major living essentials.
- Put in a little extra care if you’re trying to sell your home. Shovel and salt sidewalks, and stage your home with warmth.
- For good juju, consider the environment when you are dealing with the elements.
- Be safe, and when in doubt, hire a local, knowledgeable repair contractor.
- Invest in proper insulation to help keep the family warm, bills low and wallets happy.
- Get your mind in the gutter to prevent ice dams.
We certainly hope that Punxsutawney Phil was wrong. But in case he wasn’t, these tips will help you endure the winter – beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Looking to sell before spring, Jamie Coulter will warm up buyers for your property. 208-309-1560